天天色综合,天天干影视Key accessibility features of SF State websites include:
- An accessible website template for use by campus programs and departments
- Alternative text descriptions for meaningful non-textual elements
- Access that does not require the use of a mouse
- Association of form fields with proper labels
- Association of all data cells in a data table with column and row headers
- Information that is not dependent on color for meaning, and sufficient contrast between colored elements
- Legible text that can be increased or decreased in size
- Structural presentation to identify headings and lists
Technology products purchased, used, or supported by the campus are reviewed for accessibility before purchase via a . Such reviews may include extensive testing and/or collaboration with vendors as appropriate. Equally Effective Alternate Access Plans (EEAAP) are created for technology products that are not fully accessible.
天天色综合,天天干影视To request reasonable accommodations, students, faculty and staff should contact the (DPRC).
Reporting Accessibility barriers
To report an issue with:
- Web Accessibility or Usability: Contact the web page owner listed on the bottom of the page
- Mobile accessibility or Usability: Contact ITS’s mobile team at email@example.com
- Campus facility, building, or grounds:
You may also email the ATI team天天色综合,天天干影视 to report any accessibility or usability issues, and to suggest improvements. We value your insights and ideas.
ADA/504 Compliance Officer contact
SF State's ADA/504 Compliance Officer is Eugene R. Chelberg, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs. He may be reached at (415) 338-2916 or firstname.lastname@example.org